1. Salvation through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-1 0; John 14:6 "Neither is there salvation in any other for there is none other under heaven given among men whereby we must be saved." Acts 4: 12
2. There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7 "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit..." Matthew 28: 19
3. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God. II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1 :20, 21 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 11 II Timothy 3: 16
4. We believe Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus lived a sinless life, was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to Heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. Luke 1 :34-35; Hebrews 7:25 "'How will this be,' Mary asked the angel, 'since I am a virgin?' The angel answered, 'The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God ... "' Luke 1 :34-35
5. We believe we are justified (declared righteous under the blood of Jesus) when we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1; Acts 13:38, 39; I Corinthians 6: 11; Mark 1 :5 "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans 5:1
6. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may manifest in their lives. Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6; I Cor. 12:4-11 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." Acts 2:4
7. We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Matthew 3: 11; John 14:6 "/ indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire." Matthew 3: 11
8. We believe in the ordinance of Communion as a commandment of the Lord Jesus that must be received consistently until His return. Only believers can come to the Table of the Lord, which consists of the bread and the cup. The bread speaks of His body, which was broken for us. The cup speaks of His blood that was shed for us. Both elements are witnesses of the New Covenant believers now enjoy while prophetically declaring His soon return.
I Peter 3:21
I Corinthians 11:17-30
9. We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Acts 1: 10, 11; I Thessalonians 4: 13-18; Revelation 1: 7 "And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel ... " Acts 1: 10
10. We believe those who die outside of Christ will be punished in an eternal Hell, but those who die "in Him" shall share in His glory in Heaven forever. Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 1 :7 "And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt." Daniel 12:2
11. We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man & one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values. Hebrews 13:4; Ephesians 5:31-33; Ephesians 6: 1-4; Matthew 19:5; Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24 "Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled; but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." Hebrews 13:4
12. We believe that divine healing is part of the gospel and is still in operation today. (Mark 16:17-18; 1 Corinthians 2:9-10; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:13-16).